Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #1

My Birthday Thanks!

Many thanks to all of you for the lovely cards, e-cards and gifts that you sent, I am overwhelmed at all that was done, and am very touched that so many of you did so! How lucky I was to have found this Forum 18 months ago and made so many new good friends !! This has been one of the most memorable birthdays I've ever had! Here's a pic of the mantel and the cards...and Leia was good and only knocked a few at the end down when she was jumping into the window! Heartfelt thanks to you all!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #2

Re: My Birthday Thanks!

It was a huge pleasure Eileen!!! As I get older (far too quickly for my liking ) I'm finding it much nicer to do things for others - even if it's just sending a car, than to have things done for me.

Wish I was there to give you a birthday hug (and cake) in person. Hope the day was super

Lots of love.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #3

Your such a nice person Eileen, how could we let your birthday go past un noticed.
So gald you have enjoyed it.
Jac xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #4

Really pleased you enjoyed your Birthday "secret" Eileen. And that you were happy to receive the cards....and other items. I think you will find you are very well thought of here and we all wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #5

I agree with Yola - it's lovely to do things, especially surprise things, for others!
What a lovely mantel

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #6

Oh, and you can put the blame at Karen's door . . . she was frantically PM'ing people with reminders, the lovely lady she is

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-05-2007, 08:12 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
It was a huge pleasure Eileen!!! As I get older (far too quickly for my liking ) I'm finding it much nicer to do things for others - even if it's just sending a car, than to have things done for me.

Wish I was there to give you a birthday hug (and cake) in person. Hope the day was super

Lots of love.
Speaking of getting older, Yola, I just went into My Profile to change the age, and to my surprise the computer had done it automatically for me! What hath Az wrought....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
15-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #8

I was so glad to be part of your Birthday Surprise Eileen, and glad you loved all the cards etc.....x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-05-2007, 08:41 PM   #9

So pleased you enjoyed your Birthday Eileen, it was a pleasure to be part of it!
Your mantel full of cards looks lovely and you deserve every one......just wish we could have given them to you in person

It is nice to think we have brought a little ray of sunshine to your day from the UK
Lots of love and cyber hugs to you, enjoy the rest of your special day.....xxx

Sadly Missed

Cats owned: Moggie
15-05-2007, 08:43 PM   #10

Eileen, I know we were all only too pleased to be able to wish you a Happy Birthday, Glad you liked your surprise.
Kath