Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-04-2007, 07:09 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, Looks like being another nice day here again. Not much planned for today, the children are back at school today. Got to go to the PO to send something off for Alex and send something on to Kay that she left here after her visit. I also promised I'd look into something for Jac this morning too. Other than that my hoover has broken and has gone in for repair, so it looks like I'll be getting the dust pan and brush out today

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-04-2007, 08:37 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

Good morning.
Bentley has celebrated his coming of age by getting his first hunting trophy - a lovely greenfinch Very dead. I think he's also broken the feeding station too - it's lying on the patio. So, I'll have to sort that out, and then go and get my boy a collar with a bell. What do you think is his colour? I'll then think about whether to replace the feeding station - I think I will. Not all (in fact, not very many) of the birds will be harmed, and it's good for them to be ale to get food in hard weather.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
16-04-2007, 09:10 AM   #3

morning all,
i dont know where our sun as gone,its grey and chilly here this morning.
Not much planned for me this morning and work this afternoon.
hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-04-2007, 10:00 AM   #4

Morning all,

House work for me this morning then my Daughter and the Neighburs children want me to take them swimming this afternoon.

I have to pop to the PO too, send a postal order off for an ebay purchase - norty me lol and a few other bits and pieces I have promised.

Misty has become a real out door kitty the past week Its so good seeing her outside in the garden, esp. in all of this lovely weather. She doesnt go that far, but at least shes having good old frresh air.

Jac wandered out a bit early last night and sat by my Partner, so hopefully she may get the liking for it too .

I hope I have a better day today than yesterday, sometimes I really wish we still had a private forum for members to chat - oh well !

Have a great day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-04-2007, 10:46 AM   #5

Don't know what's got you down Julie, but I hope things pick up for you ((hugs))

bit overcast and colder here today, but we'll see what happens. girls don't go back to school until tomorrow! Off to the shops in a wee while. I hate food shopping. Hope you all have a good day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-04-2007, 01:37 PM   #6

Afternoon all..... a lovely day here again although a few clouds around but it's still nice and warm.

Have been to the Garden Centre this morning plant shopping - everything looks so tempting there at this time of the year

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-04-2007, 01:39 PM   #7

Afternoon all, thats the decorator finished for the time being, spent the morning sowing seed, and repotting, now waiting for son to come back to walk the dogs and go for the usual trolley dash!
Nice here, but not as warm as it has been....
Have a lovely afternoon all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-04-2007, 04:35 PM   #8

Awful storm has moved North; we were left with 2 1/2 inches of rain, 40F and howling winds! Flooding and beach erosion along the shore...weird Spring! But they are running the Boston Marathon despite wind gusts of 60 mph!! Got out to market and nothing planned for the day; too nasty out to garden, which I'd really like to do. Onyx missed lunch yesterday, but came between showers for her tea, bless her! Leia has boycotted the porch: too windy for her! Enjoy your afternoon, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-04-2007, 05:20 PM   #9

Somethig very strange going on with catsey!! It took me ages to load in again today and when I went to who's online, according to it there's only me and 4 spiders. Yet in this thread at least Fran and Eileen are also logged in! I keep getting time out error messages too!! Twilight zone !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
16-04-2007, 05:33 PM   #10

I had the same problem too. Had to exit the internet and go on it again then i got connectect straight away