Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-03-2007, 09:10 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all and what a glorious morning it is here. The sun is shining so brightly Off to the horses shortly and then to the bank. Nothing much planned for today. Em is back from her residential school trip in Whitby and Tom's arm is very sore this morning after his booster jabs yesterday.

I Seperated Ria from Bliss whilst we were in bed. I put Ria in the lounge with Porsha for the night, hubby let them up to me this morning and I had all four Meezers on the bed whilst I drunk my coffee although you could sense the tension between Bliss and Ria at least things things seem a little calmer than they were at this time yesterday!

Sarah - hope the little one made it through the night x

Hope you all have a great day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
16-03-2007, 09:24 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Morning Fran, Morning All.
Am off at lunch time to see the consultant [haven't been in nearly three months-was rather blissful!], then shall walk into town to get some birthday related stuff for friends-nice joint thing tomorrow, which I totally forgot about so last minute dash.
Lovely and sunny, really nice day actually!
Enjoy your day folks-and remember, the simple things add the spice to life

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2007, 10:22 AM   #3

Morning folks! Another beautiful sunny day today and I've noticed the leaves on the trees just beginning to break out of their winter hibernation

Off to the Garden Centre this morning to see what I can be tempted I buy

Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-03-2007, 10:53 AM   #4

Morning all! Sun shining brightly here too, going to make the most of it before the blasted snow hits! grrrrr! Sent kids off to school this morning with their hair spray painted all sorts of colours and in ponytails, plaits and backcombing! It's wacky hair day to raise money for comic relief, so I'll have the fun job of washing that out tonight lol!

Mags - love that pic!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #5

Morning everyone.

Well its FREEZING here!! No sun either but there is a gale blowing. Not the best weather to go dog walking in . My fingers are just about thawed out.
Ceilidh went to school dressed from top to toe in pink today. It was no school uniform day to raise money for red nose day. It was funny seeing them all in the play ground with there red noses!
Was tempted to do a wee bit house work but I will heed the Doc.
So I'll just have to stay on CP Oh and have a wee bit of my oice back

Alex dont envy your job tonight .

Sarah Hope the wee one is ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
16-03-2007, 11:42 AM   #6

good morning all,
mags i love that pic.ok its really sunny here today just hope it lasts out all day.im out with the dogs this afternoon other than that and a bit in the garden,im having me time to recover from my self inflicted hangover!!!!!!
have a great day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #7

Sun is still shining here although there are one or two large grey clouds approaching........ very windy too..

Went to the Garden Centre this morning and bought a Pieris Forest Flame (the one I had last year has died I suspect Cassie is the culprit), trailing geraniums and begonia plug plants. They are all staying safely indoors until the threatened cold spell next week has passed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #8

It's a nice day again here. Hard to believe the forecast for next week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-03-2007, 03:50 PM   #9

I'm on early because of the awful weather: cold heavy all-day rain, with a chance of turning to snow tonight before ending! It's only 36F...and Wednesday was 81F...our weather is changeable, to say the least, in March! Did today's marketing yesterday as the forecast was definitely all-day rain...staying in and cocooning! Sarah: hope the little one made it; Jac: some voice back? Good! : Mags: surely you jest...sweet Cassie kill the plant.... ? ,,,have a nice afternoon, all! Sarah: edited to say I posted before I read the other thread...so sorry..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-03-2007, 05:01 PM   #10

DM
It's just about back to normal . Such a strange thing.
sorry your weather is so bad but your in the right place.
It's getting quite dull here. Clouds looking a bit menacing and the wind! Wow it was rocking the car when I was out earlier! Looks like the weathermen have been right. All we need now is the snow. I really dont like it .