Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-02-2007, 07:03 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning all, haven't slept too well worrying about this treatment I have to have at the dentist. I wouldn't mind but the first session isn't for about 3 weeks, I'll be a nervous wreck by then Not much planned for today but the usual. Hubby is working but he's working locally so he will be home this evening as usual. It's not my day to do
the horses so I might go back to bed for an hour later on this morning.

Hope all the unwell people are feeling better today

Have a lovely weekend

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-02-2007, 07:44 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning Fran, morning all!

Try not to worry too much Fran, it probably won't be as bad as you imagine. Very often the waiting and the build up to it is the worse

It's looking dry out although it's still dark, I've been up since 4.30am ....... might as well get up and do something rather than toss and turn in bed

The final plinth is being put on the wardrobes later on this morning ......we have to nip into town first though to do a bit of shopping.

Hope all the sickly folks and furries and feeling a bit better today....

Enjoy your weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-02-2007, 09:08 AM   #3

Still feeling a bit ikcy this morning, but better as my throat isn't so raw. I have a nail appt this morning and Dominik is going to a birthday party (the 1st of two this weekend ) and OH + Sebastian are taking him! Should be fun . . .

Later we're going into town to find some new glasses for OH. He can't wear contacts as his eyesight is so bad (astigmatism + very short sighted) and the frameless ones he has yet again are cracking badly. So back to ones with frames. I have to help choose as of course he can't see once he takes the glass off

Good news, step-daughter has got into one of the best art schools for Photography degrees; Farnham. Will be seeing her this afternoon, might buy her a little 'well done' gift when in town.

Have a lovely weekend, hope the sun is shining where you are too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
17-02-2007, 09:58 AM   #4

Me and the OH are off to see my great Aunt at lunchtime and we are going to do to a local restaurant which should be nice. Not much else planned for the weekend. I have had a sore throat for a couple of days now, fingers crossed it won't develop any further.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-02-2007, 10:30 AM   #5

morning all. fran have u tried rescue remedy drops, they along with some breathig exersisie will help u calm down. also google dental forum, i found a great site for nervous patients, but as i was looking for severe gag reflex i found a few *er hem weird sites * LOL
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-02-2007, 10:33 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
fran have u tried rescue remedy drops
I haven't but I think I'll give them a go, thanks BM!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
17-02-2007, 11:15 AM   #7

Morning everyone. Nothing much planned here today at all. Kids off to their saturday club in a few minutes so I'll have a couple of hours peace and quiet. ((hugs)) to all those who aren't feeling too good. Keep it to yourselves please, lol!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-02-2007, 11:29 AM   #8

Morning. Dry and mild - I think spring has sprung or at least is starting to spring. The blossom trees are coming out, daffodils and snowdrops everywhere and just the start of that 'spring smell' - do you know what I mean? The days are longer too. The mornings are so light that, if we are to continue to change the clocks at all, we should be putting them forward now, to give us evenings light until approaching 7pm.
Have walked to town with OH. Perused the market, pronounced it all tat. been for a coffee and read of the papers, bought a chook for dinner tomorrow, etc.
All good wishes for the folks who have been unwell. Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #9

Afternoon all, (as she peeps through the mounds of laundry)
Getting ready to take Blue and Ceilidh out for a while. But the washing that has collected this week .
Along with the dust and kitchen equipment every where. Will I ever get back to normal? Or was I ever normal. Moli, keep that though to your self .

good news, Thanks to a letter Charlie sent me to copy, we have a big wig from the surveyors company we used coming out on Mon. Will let you know what happens but it is looking promising. How on earth did he miss all that stuff .
The kitchen is finished (almost) just some painting to do. Now what room will we do next .

Darryle is going to move in with Sean tomorrow so we will be packing his things up tonight Not sure how I feel about that one. I'm sure there will be tears.