Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
28-12-2006, 03:34 PM   #1

Help about simon

Hi yet again. We got simon back again this morning . The vet has recomended a feliway plug has anybody used one if he needs it he will get it whatever it costs. He also has to stay on hills science s/d food we have to order a new bag .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-12-2006, 03:42 PM   #2

Re: Help about simon

The Feliway diffuser (plug-in) helped my daughter's cat when he was over-grooming. They're not terribly expensive. Here's one supplier but you can get them from lots of places http://cnb-host1.clickandbuild.com/c...dCategoryID=10
Does the vet think some of Simon's trouble is stress-related?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
28-12-2006, 04:21 PM   #3

Yes he said he might get lessed stress with one. The only thing that happened is he fell in the bath the sunday b4 it he started been ill. I also have 2 daughters aged 6 and 10 who do fuss them alot they dont live with me and only come once a fornight to stay. There is nothing different that has happened that i can think it could be

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
02-01-2007, 11:46 PM   #4

If it is stressed related the feliway diffusers are very successful. I would definitely give them a try. Good luck with Simon (that is my eldest son's name and I noticed you also have a cat called Kay, my name, weird or what).