Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
22-09-2006, 12:58 PM   #1

Breakthrough with Tiger

Tiger has been with me for 6 weeks now, and is acting like a 'normal' cat. If you remember, her owner had said he couldn't stroke or brush her. Well, I had to dismantle the cage the other day to try and sort Tom out, which unsettled her, but I had to nip downstairs the same night after I had gone to bed, and she approached me, and rubbed against my legs, so I sat wiht her, and she headbutted me, and played with me, ate treats off my hand, and I got to brush her for 2 seconds. So while she wont allow a lot of stroking or brushing, she will allow for a couple of seconds, so she gets a fuss everytime I walk past her, and I try and pick her up every day too. This morning she was really rubbing against my legs while I was feeding her, and none of hte others do that!! i dont think she will ever be an affectionate cat, but I would class her as independent, and I hope that people can see past her age and offer her a good home.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
23-09-2006, 10:51 AM   #2

Re: Breakthrough with Tiger

I am sure she will find a lovely home.

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
23-09-2006, 07:07 PM   #3

Best of luck finding her a home,
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-09-2006, 08:39 PM   #4

I wish more people appreciated oldies. She sounds like a lovely if independent cat; hope she finds a forever home!