Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: tom cat
21-09-2006, 08:10 PM   #1

tazz

Dear everyone just to tell you tazz is ginge from naomi. I cant send any pics at the momment because havent got a camera for the computer yet. Tazz loves to be picked up and likes all the attention from us all.As settled in very well with our dog sonny and our two rabbits snowey and charlie.We named him after tazz in the cartoon. He always wants food not sure how much to give,any ideas please.He is sleeping on the sofa with my children and the dog. Speak to you all soon

bye,bye.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #2

Re: tazz

We have followed Ginge's (Tazz) progress for weeks and weeks now when he was with Nae and secretly hoping that Nae would adopt him so that we wouldn't have to say goodbye to him!

I think it is great that you, his new owner, has joined Catsey to give us updates of his progress!

You have made a lot of Catsey members very happy....thankyou! Doesn't matter that you can't give us pics.....we are happy to just know how he is doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-09-2006, 09:10 PM   #3

Mags has said it all! Happy to know where he is & how he's doing!

Catsey Junior

21-09-2006, 09:49 PM   #4

thany you from tazz.

Catsey Junior

21-09-2006, 09:51 PM   #5

thank you from tazz

bye.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-09-2006, 09:52 PM   #6

I'll drink to what Mags says!!!

It's brilliant that Tazz/Ginge continues with us . . . as for food, I think you need to just see how it goes, as you get to know him better you'll be able to gauge how much he likes to eat. It's rare that a cat will 'overeat' so just be guided by Tazz himself.

However, I'm sure Naomi will be along shortly and will be able to give you valuable insight into his eating habits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-09-2006, 10:17 PM   #7

Lovely to know we are going to see Tazz grow up, we have all been following his progress when he was with Naomi,so pleased we will still be able to see him...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
21-09-2006, 10:18 PM   #8

Its great to have you here x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
22-09-2006, 08:21 AM   #9

Don't worry about pics so long as he's doing great that's all we're really bothered about. I'd come and take some but there's no guarantees I wouldn't steal him away again

As for eating habbits. If he's anything like his brother, Timmy, he'll eat like an absolute pig Timmy is currently on a mixture of wet and dry food. I've had to up Timmy to adult food so he's on 1/4 of tinned food a day and a couple of handfuls of dried throughout the day. He gets some wet food mixed with a little dry for breakfast, a couple of handfulls of dried left out during the day and then about 6ish another dish of a mixture of wet and dry.

Be careful with Tazz with wet food, the ones in gravy sometimes gives him the squirties (oops to much info sorry guys) It's when he doesn't wanna eat that's when you need to panic.

Can't wait for more updates on him and I'm so so glad that he's got a wonderful home.

Catsey Junior

22-09-2006, 10:31 AM   #10

dear naomi had a laugh when you said about the squirts, he really loves his food, as you open is food cupboard is in there.He is a very loving cat and he is just brill.Got a belly coming on him now, lies the dog food and the rabbit food not fussy whathe eats.He is sitting on the computer desk while I am typing very funny.Not very godd on the computer yet but learning.

BYE FOR NOW. TAZZ