Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
15-05-2006, 11:32 AM   #1

My seedlings and roses so far

Well here's my seedlings so far. They were planted approx 3-4 weeks ago. Nothing much to look at right now but I'm sure they'll be fine. Ever the optimist me

My Pets As Therapy 'Unconditional Love' rose. Was well impressed with this over the winter, lost hardly a leaf off it and all the leaves stayed a lovely green

My climbing rose which was here when we moved in. Has lovely pale pink flowers on it and looks magnificent in full bloom.

My newly planted window box with Impatiens and Lobelia. The one in the middle is the Lobelia.

These sprung up this year under the hedge

This an Impatiens that I planted this morning in a small tub I found. I do have another 2 of these tubs. A slightly larger one and a huge one.

Nothing really exciting but hopefully when the nice sunny weather reappears I'm hoping my garden is gonna look lovely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-05-2006, 11:44 AM   #2

Re: My seedlings and roses so far

Looking good Nae.........Love the rose....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-05-2006, 11:46 AM   #3

Well done Nae....it's all going to look lovely and colourful in the summer

Isn't it nice that so many Catpagers have got the gardening bug this year?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-05-2006, 11:48 AM   #4

These things have a habit of suddenly (and seemingly overnight) growing into lovely flowering plants. Usually a bout of rain helps (so there is some benefit to these downpours ).

I love your rose too (the one in the pot). I suspect the climber needs a bit of a haircut and some training to stop it going too wild.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
15-05-2006, 11:48 AM   #5

I can't wait to take pics of the rose's when they come into bloom.

Unfortunately i can't get to take a photo of the one in the hedge as there is a car parked in the way at the moment. Flowered about 10 times but one flower at a time. Looked very dramatic, a sinlge rose head smack bang in the middle of the hedge.

The climbing rose I'll give a trim when it's drier and tie it back. We've been here for 4 years and it's trebled in size since then.