Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-04-2006, 08:14 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, slight drizzle here this morning. Looks like it may be clearing and the sun is try to put in an appearance. Not much happening here today. Will see if the children want to do anything as it is Tom's last day off before school restarts..

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
18-04-2006, 08:38 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Morning all..sunny day here in Coventry..yet dark clouds about us so will take a brolly out just incase. Am going with a friend too take her grandmother to the train station for her to return home..then off for a bit of shopping via the local pet shop
Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-04-2006, 09:36 AM   #3

It's like a summer's day here - bright and warm. I have all the windows open and Domi is out in the garden with the cats. I'm going to be home all week coz daft hubby, when arguing with me on Saturday said 'And you can tell you Mum to to bother coming up next week'. Which is exactly what I did So I have a lovey additional week with my little boy until he's back at school next Monday!!

Today I have to try and get the central heating engineer out; hubby fixed the very leaky valve on Domi's radiator so the pressure's up again, but the system needs descaling as the hot water is running at a drip. Which makes showering fun . . . not

I have decided to sell the lovely pram my Mum bought me for Domi on ebay and instead get a bugaboo in orange and blue. As we live in the town and walk most places, I need a neat, small maneouverable pushchair/pram. So I will drag the pushchair outside and photograph it in the sunshine ready for posting.

Must go as small noisy child won't let me type anymore!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #4

morning all

not been on much over weekend as not been feeling too great, just a throat infection and temperature. But made me feel very tired and sleepy.

no news on princess, so off to vets later today. She has been charging around here like an idiot today lol, and a few meows. But no signs of anything going on.

hope you all ahve a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
18-04-2006, 10:44 AM   #5

Morning all,

No work today. Last day of Easter Hols for the kids. Sean is already getting himself upset and in a state about going back tomorrow. The house is a tip cos of the kitchen so glad to get out of here tomorrow.

Hope you all have a nice sunny day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
18-04-2006, 12:13 PM   #6

Hello all,

Need to take two bags of clothes along with me to drop Random off at nursery today - one for his nursery (clothes he's grown out of for them to use when a child has an accident but didn't bring any spares) and one for our cat rescue's charity shop (mostly children's coats and some tops of mine I never wear anyway). Don't fancy carrying them But it'll give them something and it'll mean more wardrobe space!

Looks a bit drizzly out, which figures cause it's my shopping day again

Need to ring my bank now...!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-04-2006, 01:36 PM   #7

Nice and sunny here this afternoon. Went to see my daughter's new allotment this morning...quite amazed at how much she and her hubby have done...when she was living at home she couldn't tell a plant from a weed!!

CJ ~ I hope PF gets a good report from the vet today......also hope you will feel better soon!

Donna
~ I hope Sean will be a bit calmer tomorrow for school.......I know what you are going through as my daughter also used to get herself so uptight at the thought of going back after any school break...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #8

seeing as its 5pm, thought I'd check in!
Weather has been as it has for the last few days, fairly dull, fairly warm and now, once again, a splish of rain at teatime.
Have done homely duties, done a couple of hours on the allotment (you should see how my hanging baskets are coming along in the warmth of the polytunnel), have done kitten-y things (see picture section) and not a lot else.......oh yes, OH is away so Dinah and I have been to the woods, which are beautifully spring like.
Was taken out to supper last night, but am alone now, so nothing exciting tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
18-04-2006, 05:06 PM   #9

The pet supply lady, on hearing that Ninja loves James Wellbeloved, pulled out her bags and bags of free samples, dug out all of the JW ones and gave them to me

I do love her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-04-2006, 06:43 PM   #10

I am having one of those clumsy days today Spilt milk all over my desk today at work and it went in my handbag got home and tried to open a large bag of muesli with a large knife and it went everywhere I think I will go and hide

Arthur seems better in himself today eating more which was good, but I was worried about him all day at work.