Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
11-02-2006, 09:51 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Saturday..

Morning all...just on my way up to the horse. Can't ride this morning as he is still lame

Got Em's bedroom to finish today....hopefully Hubby at work. Em at my sister's for the weekend and Tom still in bed

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday.....chat later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-02-2006, 09:55 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Saturday..

morning.
I wave the kids off at about 11am, that's them gone for the week. Then I am going to try and sort out the back garden, it looks a bit like steptoes yard at the moment.

After that i'll be wtching moveis, maybe watching them in bed, and resting.

A week with no kids, WHAT am i going to DOOOOO????

have a good one y'all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
11-02-2006, 12:18 PM   #3

Took the kiddies inot town this morningon the bus. Had a great laff, Thomas slipped off the seat when the bus driver stopped the bus a bit sharp but he was okay. We then went into the POst Office to post some stuff off nad the lady asked if I wanted a handle with care label to post Thomas off somewhere cos he was being a right pest. Went to the cafe and had breakfast in the cafe which they loved. After that went nad bought some meat from the butchers and then some fruit nad veg from the local greengrocers which is being delivered this afternon.

Caught the bus home and now thomas is playing with his trains outside, Louise is watching her kiddies programmes and I'm catching up with what's been happening on here.

Got some washing and cleaning up to do later

Global Moderator

11-02-2006, 12:51 PM   #4

Hi! It's a lovely sunny day here but very cold......

Have been to he Garden Centre this moring, bought some seeds and compost and will probably sow them this afternoon...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
11-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #5

It's that time of year isn't it Mags?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
11-02-2006, 12:56 PM   #6

Morning all,

am at work today 9-5 we are open so lots to do. Just spending a few naughty mins checking out CP'S!!!! Hope the boss dont find out!!!!

When I get home it will be tidy up time and some washing done, then bit of TV and more CP!!

Global Moderator

11-02-2006, 01:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
It's that time of year isn't it Mags?
I love this time of the year DM when you begin to see the bulbs starting shooting up and the odd sign of life here and there....makes you think Spring is not so far away!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
11-02-2006, 01:18 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I love this time of the year DM when you begin to see the bulbs starting shooting up and the odd sign of life here and there....makes you think Spring is not so far away!
Agree absolutely. The days are lenghtening (careful, I'll get onto my hobby horse about changing the clocks.................but work out how long we spend in 'winter mode' between autumn change and shortest day, then do it from shortest day to spring change. Crazy!), the sun is strengthening and the buds are swelling. Also - birds are going crazy...........must be a lot of pairing going on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
11-02-2006, 01:53 PM   #9

Hi all

Its a sunny, but cold day here.

We've been shopping and tonight we are going to dinner at my mum's. She and my stepdad have invited all 4 "kids" on pork roast.. Yummy!!!

Apart from that we are doing nothing untill the morning, where we have dogtraining

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-02-2006, 01:54 PM   #10

Feeling a bit easier today but out my face . Work to be done but doc said I'm not even allowed to push the hoover. ( good exuse not to do anything )
Nice day although rather cold. May even get the boys to hang out some washing (fat chance)
Once I'm better going to the garden centre. Love planting up hanging baskets and putting bulbs in. At least you see something for your toils.