Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
08-02-2006, 03:04 PM   #1

On a much nicer note

Cant people be so nice? I have just been on the phone to Ceilidh's nursery. Derk is trying to get away early to pick Ceilidh up but doesnt think he will make it for 3am. I explained to them that I'm unable to walk down, they know of my back complaints and that's why she goes all day. He recons it will be about 3.15 before he can get there. They said it was absolutly no problem, she has never been last to be picked up in two years. Which was worrying me as I didt want her to think we had forgotten about her.
They were so understanding and nice, some of my faith has been restored in the system.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-02-2006, 03:09 PM   #2

Re: On a much nicer note

That's nice Jac. Nursery's on the whole are very understanding. There's been a couple of times where I have been late to pick Dominik up and they've been absolutely fine about it.

I think if you habitually abuse their hospitality they will charge for lateness but if you abuse it then it's only fair!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-02-2006, 04:05 PM   #3

Great something has gone right for you Jac, hope you are not doing anything!!!I will be checking up on you later!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
08-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #4

thats good to hear then Jac some ppl can be nice and put others first

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
09-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #5

That's good to hear Jac. If a parent phones to say they are gonna be late picking the child up and don't arrive before 3:30 then our Infants/Nursery phone Social Services