Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #1

Daily thread/Tuesday

Morning all.
Finally went to bed at 6am. Stepson is going to take Ceilidh to nursery for me. I'm going to go back to bed for a wee while.
Hope you all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-02-2006, 09:37 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread/Tuesday

Morning Jac, you should go back to bed for the day....Try to make up for the sleep you lost lastnight...
Its wet here, but looks like it may dry up....Not sure what I am doing today, probably packing boxes!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
07-02-2006, 09:44 AM   #3

morning all *looks for under covers* its so coldddddd well i got a busy day got a friend from the USA staying tomz so gotta do shoppng and bath the dog (has to be bathed twice a week ) honestly! lol and clean up after the cat some new cat food from felix the roasted stuff? well he ate of his paw and now its all over the walls and table and floor kehehe but i still love him have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-02-2006, 09:46 AM   #4

One of mine dips his paw in the meat, eats some the shakes his paw....result flying cat meat!!!!So I know the feeling KO.........

Catsey Senior

07-02-2006, 10:03 AM   #5

lmao nightmare aint it trying to getting it off the wall!

Catsey Senior

07-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #6

the hamster bit me its hurts! made it bleed like mad guess he wopke up on the wrong side of his bedding

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-02-2006, 10:34 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOscar
the hamster bit me its hurts! made it bleed like mad guess he wopke up on the wrong side of his bedding
LMAO!!!! Sorry - makes for a wonderful picture; a hamster getting outa the wrong side of his bedding . . . but I remember the pain of their bites only too well from hamsters past!!!

Dull and cold AGAIN!!! Oh where is spring? The only consolation it's a tiny bit lighter in the evenings when I leave the office to collect Domi which means we're heading in the right direction. Half the staff are stuck in a huge jam on the M4 this morning, obviously something major going on

Anways onwards and upwards to a brand new day . . . off for a mooch around the board to see what everyone was up to yesterday evening

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-02-2006, 11:11 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Dull and cold AGAIN!!! Oh where is spring? The only consolation it's a tiny bit lighter in the evenings when I leave the office to collect Domi which means we're heading in the right direction.
Snowdrops and catkins are fully out now, and the days are lengthening...........courage, mes petites!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
07-02-2006, 01:29 PM   #9

I am without Wiggy, he is in the Vets having his wallnuts removed! They are also looking into the scratchinbg business, but on first inspection the Vets can see no reason for it!! typical!

Have a good day all of you.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
07-02-2006, 01:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
I am without Wiggy, he is in the Vets having his wallnuts removed! They are also looking into the scratchinbg business, but on first inspection the Vets can see no reason for it!! typical!

Have a good day all of you.
Dawn.
Oh poor Wiggy!!! Give him a big cuddle from me when you get him back Dawn - and maybe a before and after shot?? Just to keep me going???? Before the removal of his walnuts and after!!