Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-01-2006, 08:42 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Thursday

Morning all, dry pleasant day here at present.

I am off riding out with friends this morning. There are four of us going out, so should be quite interesting I don't ride half as much as I used too. Have sort of put Bootsy in part retirement. Expect he will be really giddy today

I have a friend coming over for lunch so probably won't get on here much today until later on..

Hope you all have a great Thursday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
26-01-2006, 09:02 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Thursday

Hello.

I'm off to a dog behaviour course for 2 days

catch you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
26-01-2006, 09:50 AM   #3

Hello all
a pretty quiet day here today just got the plumber coming to fix the shower at 12, and apart from that i'll probably just go round clearing up whatever reckage the pets make

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-01-2006, 09:57 AM   #4

My day will be housework, (gotta clean the shower doors, hate that job but i just got a steam cleaner so see if it makes it any easier) gotta clean my windows too,and hoover sofa. HAve one film to watch and return today ( million dollar baby) was going to watch it last night, but the kids layed me up so much it 10.30 b4 i got to bed so couldnt be bothered.
Tonight my 7 year old hass youth club, so that's a 20 minute walk each way. And huby is here tonight, so will probably have a good argument too at some point today!
Also gotta clean litter trays and bunnies ( apart from one mummy and babies r in). So that's only 4 hutches not 5.BUt the cleaining litter trays and hutches is part of my daily routine anyway. thought i've usually done it all by this time or morning. I am in go slow mode today i think!

have a good day y'all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #5

At home with junior today. Need to get lots of stuff sorted; accountant for self-assessment (tax - yuk), health cards for holiday, chase up travel insurance docs and lot more stuff - I really must make notes coz I forget half of what I need to do.

Must dash upstairs and see what havoc Domi is wreaking in the sitting room - I can hear all kinds of thumping (probably tied a cat to his train track - that child's got a vivid imagination)!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #6

Beautifully sunny but very cold here.

Have just done the supermarket shop, so, cupboards and fridge well stocked - all's well with the world! Very primaeval sentiment isn't it? - like when the caveman & woman had filleted the mammoth and stacked it at the back of the cave

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-01-2006, 11:43 AM   #7

Bright and sunny today, but still cold!!! Busy day at work, then back later in evening for a chat no doubt!!!

Have a good day everyone.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-01-2006, 11:55 AM   #8

Good morning all, sunny, clear blue sky and very cold here...
Didn't get up until 9.30 this morning
The spin dryer on my washing machine sounds like it is going to take off at any time so have arranged for Mr. Hotpoint to come and have a look tomorrow (thank goodness for Insurance ).
Enjoy you day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
26-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #9

Gorgeous day here, the wind is very cold. Kids are off today so we went for a walk into town, had lunch in a little cafe and just had a lok around. Saw my MIL & FIL in town too, that was a nice surprise. The kids are now tidying up their bedrooms, well supposed to be anyway

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
26-01-2006, 05:53 PM   #10

Good evening all.

I hope you all have had a great day...

I've been at work and now sat in front of the computer relaxing

Fran I cant wait to hear of your day out with Bootsy