Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-01-2006, 08:47 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Monday..

Morning all. Nice dry day here. Nothing special planned for today. After the school run and the stables I am going to start stripping the wallpaper off in Em's bedroom so hubby can get on with plastering it at the weekend.

Hope you all have a very good Monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
23-01-2006, 09:07 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Monday..

Lovely cold, crisp morning here. Had another heavy frost last night.

Meeting a friend of mine in town later and going to give the person who lived here before us hell. They've been gone from the house over 4 years and we are still getting bank statements and Inland Revenue letters for her business and now we're getting really peeved with it. We've contacted the Inland Revenue and the banks to inform them that they no longer live here they can't do anything about it cos she hasn't contacted them herself

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-01-2006, 09:38 AM   #3

Morning all, another beautiful cold, frosty morning here....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-01-2006, 09:58 AM   #4

Morning all, damp and cloudy here, I am about to take Leo up for his next jab...................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-01-2006, 11:09 AM   #5

Hi!
A neutral but cooler day today. OH has gone to Bath - would have gone to have a look round the shops but have a delivery due which I must wait in for.
Have seen the most beautiful ginger kit offered on a website - but he's in Manchester, so no-go. Am suprised (and very pleased) that OH is now getting nearly as excited as I am about our impending happy event!

He saw a Bengal advertised yesterday and is now smitten! But we'll still be looking for moggies not pure-breds. If there's a moggie who looks Bengal, and has a ginger brother that would be fine. The name Dawson has now appeared What do you reckon?

Global Moderator

23-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Hi!
The name Dawson has now appeared What do you reckon?
Dawson is good......or even Dyson!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-01-2006, 12:11 PM   #7

Dawson is a great name!!!

As a complete aside and a total (almost) irellevance, the B&O Dealer I used to visit in Westbourne, Bournemouth was called Dawsons so there is an ever-so-slight linking of Dorset with that name for me!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-01-2006, 01:38 PM   #8

I've re-inserted a 'wanted' ad in one of the free websites this morning and received a lovely reply from a lady who has 5 week old boys, 1 ginger, 1 classic tabby who will be looking for a new home shortly ..........................but she's over 150 miles from me
I replied and thanked her but said 'no thanks' - think that is a tough ask....both on us to do 3 hour plus trips x 2 and the kits to leave their ma and sit in a box in another noisy box, with strange movements and strange smells for over 3 hours. And Dinah would have to come with us. So, no go.
However, a response within an hour or so is very heartening!

Global Moderator

23-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #9

Maybe things are starting to move now DM.....sounds promising, you may be inundated with offers of ginger kitts soon!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #10

Just got a call from Domi's school to say he'd fallen on some gym equipment and bumped his head quite badly. I need to call the doctor to see if he thinks I should bring him in and then I'll probably run to collect him. My poor lil babe

Not much else to report here - it's Monday morning in the office - what more need I say!!!