Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-01-2006, 08:45 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Friday

Morning all, very wet and windy here this morning. After the school run and the stables I have to go and get some horse feed. Also have to get Em some new netball trainers as she has a match tomorrow and the old ones have seen better days now. Have to pick my friend up from hospital when she phones to say they are allowing her out (If they let her out as she was having problems with urinary retention last night )

Hope you all have an enjoyable Friday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
20-01-2006, 09:48 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Friday

Morning.

I haven't been on much recently, had a really hectic few days.
Thought I'd say hi.
Been at work overnight & it was raining most of the night but has stopped now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-01-2006, 10:43 AM   #3

Rain just stopped and the sky is now blue and sun is shining. I'm car-less today as they picked it up this morning to take for alloy wheel repair. I was a bit miffed that an 18 month old car has got bubbling on the alloys - especially as hubby washes it most weekends Still they agreed to repairs FOC which is good.

Will try and get Domi outside for walk today. Was so cold and tired yesterday just couldn't muster the energy.

Right!! Gotta go and change the Domi-nappy as there is a distinct 'baby aroma' in the room.

catch you all soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #4

Good morning! We have bright sun after a lot of rain in the night. It was thrashing down when I woke.
So, got up, did the animals' and my breakfasts, did the litter trays and put the rubbish out (why is OH missing on Fri when the rubbish men come? ) Went to town for local paper, stopped for a hot chocolate and read of the papers. No kittens today. I may phone round the local rescues - no worries; it is very early in the year. They will come!
Blood donor session this afternoon, so I'll have to have a pint of Guinness tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-01-2006, 11:47 AM   #5

Morning all
Wet and windy here. Waiting for the doc to phone me as they have "no appointments" again. Worried that Ceilidh is complaining about having a sore ear and Darryle seems to be coming down with one of the viruses she had at the begining of the week.
Was getting a dog in today but because of the weather it's now coming in tomorrow.
Going to have a lazy day, get ready slowley for tonight, then go out and enjoy myself.
Have a good Friday everyone. I hope your friend gets home ok PK. How are you feeling today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
20-01-2006, 01:29 PM   #6

Wet and windy this morning, but now just overcast so at least the rain has stopped. Kids off to school ok, me work ok, but getting stressed out today. People at work are doing my head in. Kids at their dads tonight (he is giving me lots of grief again - came into work to a nasty email wishing me dead).

Anyway, best get on with work, speak to you all later.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-01-2006, 02:43 PM   #7

Afternoon all, lovely sunny day here......washing is out getting a good blow!
Sorry to hear about the grief you are getting Donna....we'll cheer you up tonight!
Hope you get to see the doc Jac
Hope they find enough blood in you this afternoon DM!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-01-2006, 02:43 PM   #8

Afternoon all. beautiful here, just finished varnishing my back door!

Hope thin gs get better soon Donna......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-01-2006, 03:23 PM   #9

Donna - that is disgusting; nobody shoul be subjected to insults like that. Keep the email incase you need to ever prove harrassment . . .

Just got back frowm town . . . Dominik walked ALL the way in and round and about a bit - probably 1/2 mile in all - I'm impressed!!! He's now sleeping as I think he tired himself out and I'm cooking him up some casseroles and marinated chicken which I'll freeze once done.

Took him to the park and it was a real circus down there, as it is right opposite the Crown court, and the Mary-Ann Lenaghan trial is on, every conceiveable broadcaster had their vans with their huuuuge satellite dishes on . . . they were even parked up in the gardens; had to dodge all the reporters and cameramen so needless to say we didn't hang around as it was a bit mad!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-01-2006, 04:53 PM   #10

So many just awful cases in court at present!

Am back, minus 500gm of good A+ blood. They are a shambles - had an appointment for 2.30, didn't make the 'donation couch' till 3.05 - no perceptable reason