Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
10-11-2005, 01:01 PM   #1

Elsa's age

Last night we had a bit of a shock with Elsa she tried to suckle of Clementine, now since we have had her she has shown all the qualities of a kitten to young to be away from its mum, nuzzling all the time, shreiking when alone or on litter tray, clawing at clothes all the time etc etc, so i am wondering if she really is 9 weeks, she doesnt look/act like it at all she is small and acts like say a 5/6 week old, now there are plenty of pictures around and i have listed her behaviour, what do you think?
the lady we got her from said she was 9 weeks but im not convinced

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-11-2005, 01:10 PM   #2

Re: Elsa's age

Difficult to say Luke but the suckling activity is nothing to be relied upon. Claude still suckles Maud now and Clooney suckled Maud too when he came and he was definitely 8 weeks old when we got him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
10-11-2005, 01:11 PM   #3

oh i see, maybe a picture of her next to something like a bag of sugar would sort of illustrate her size better, maybe she is just a bit slower maturing.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-11-2005, 01:13 PM   #4

She may just be a small cat Luke...Maud was a very petite Kitten