Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-01-2006, 07:50 PM   #31

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Monday..

I really hope he will see sense and realise that his behaviour is making everyone miserable. Keep your chin up Donna..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-01-2006, 07:50 PM   #32

Oh! Donna so sorry to hear how tough things are for you....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-01-2006, 07:53 PM   #33

Sorry for taking over the Monday thread everyone!! Didnt mean to. Just had a really bad day. Been tearful all day cos of what Sean is going through.

Will keep on going....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-01-2006, 07:56 PM   #34

hey thats what friends are for..........even if they are cyber friends

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-01-2006, 08:36 PM   #35

Donna - you have something major to deal with - don't worry about which thread it's in!! I know my hubby's daughter always used to 'play up' and also be quite upset after she'd seen her Dad when she was younger. I think it's just so disruptive for them but the positives outweigh the negatives as their maintain contact with both Mum and Dad. However - her mother was never bad-mouthed infront of her at all . . . that is unforgivable.

Sean does need to get this out of his system and he does need to talk to someone. However, he's old enough to know that counsellor = being different, therefore maybe it needs to be presented to him in a different way - as Jac said get him to think if it as if visiting a new friend rather than using the counsellor label.

As for him saying he doesn't know what the problem is . . . well he probably doesn't until he has some help 'getting his ducks in order' and understanding what is troubling him so deeply.

As for your ex . . . well his behaviour is despicable to say the least - my blood ran cold when I read about what he said/did.

I don't want this to sound cheesy, but hugs to you - and remember you do have friends here who really care about what is going on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Donna - you have something major to deal with - don't worry about which thread it's in!! I know my hubby's daughter always used to 'play up' and also be quite upset after she'd seen her Dad when she was younger. I think it's just so disruptive for them but the positives outweigh the negatives as their maintain contact with both Mum and Dad. However - her mother was never bad-mouthed infront of her at all . . . that is unforgivable.

Sean does need to get this out of his system and he does need to talk to someone. However, he's old enough to know that counsellor = being different, therefore maybe it needs to be presented to him in a different way - as Jac said get him to think if it as if visiting a new friend rather than using the counsellor label.

As for him saying he doesn't know what the problem is . . . well he probably doesn't until he has some help 'getting his ducks in order' and understanding what is troubling him so deeply.

As for your ex . . . well his behaviour is despicable to say the least - my blood ran cold when I read about what he said/did.

I don't want this to sound cheesy, but hugs to you - and remember you do have friends here who really care about what is going on.
I think that is why I found you all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #37

So sorry to hear about all this Donna I really hope you manage to sort things out and that Sean will soon start to be more settled and happier in himself. {{{Hugs to you and Sean}}}

Catsey Veteran

23-01-2006, 10:12 PM   #38

Well guys I'm off to bed. Will talk to you all tomorrow. probably wont be on till after nursery as my Mum has just been on the phone to tell me she will be visiting Major housework before she comes over. Dog walked, cats polished ect

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-01-2006, 10:13 PM   #39

@ Jac!!

Nite nite...hope you are feeling better tomorrow Jac x

Catsey Veteran

23-01-2006, 10:17 PM   #40

Nite Fran, Thanks. Dont really need her visit but she's away in Spain all of Feb so so I'll get a reprieve then. I swear she looks for faults! Mind you she say's it's a good job I'm not housproud as I have ALL thoes animals DAH