Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
20-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #21

Re: Daily thread ~ Blue Monday

hope everybody had a good day and not a blue one, and all the poorly ones are feeling better.
We had quite a good day, got up at 5 and dug out all the horses beds, then went to work from 9-11.
Started to clean out the rabbits when i got home and then back to work from 4-5, collected 2 bales of hay after that with Mike. The animals are all desperately needing cleaning, but we have had to do so much running around to organise the funeral, they have just been getting the needful, so we intend to catch up over this week.
Mike seems to have finally been able to satisfy everybody and his dad's funeral in arranged for Thursday, and his ashes will be intered in his wife's grave on the Friday. I will never understand how people can be so unrealistic, but things are organised now and we think everybody is happy.
The only blip on the horizon, is our rayburn isn't burning properly, so Mike will have to clean the lum tomorrow, and we have just had an emergency run to th vet's, with Odd-eye. Odd-eye is a 2.5 year old rabbit, and when I went to put the buns to bed tonight, he obviously had a sore tummy and wasn't eating, so phoned the vet and whipped him in. He's had a series of injections and is back in tomorrow morning for another check. Just so you don't think I'm a nutter, it is very serious if rabbits don't eat and they can die quickly.