Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
24-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #11

Re: Another cat has turn up

Spoke to the cpl again tonight just to see if they see if she is chipped. She does let you look over her realy friendly as well. She definetly must be somebodys cat maybe not from the villiage as i think her stomach is shave no marks or scars or operation indications at all. Must have been on the phone for around 2 hrs today trying to find out if any ones reported her. Looked over the internet tonight just incase she has been put on after i had looked. I wont let her run free because one she wont go and if the owner does turn up i want to be able to return her after an exclamation from them. My sister has got through the op. I have been at my whit mind with worry about her and havent spoke to much. A month ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer she had a mastectomy and had the lyth nodes removed we think she is going to have chemo. My brother-in-law has just found out he has celiac as well. something has to go right for my family. Thanks for your concern

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
25-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #12

Oh Kado it sounds like you have got your hands full over there, hope that your sister is now on the road to recovery after her operation ((hugs)), and I also hope that your brother-in-law is OK.
I also hope that the wee little kitty problem is sorted out soon for you so that you can at least relax a little.
Sending lots of good luck your way xxx.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH
Stephan is Male
26-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #13

It`s always difficult when a stray? turns up.

We haven`t had any for a while now-Cleo must have tried a new range of cosmetics??