Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #11

Re: Teddy bears...

I've got a black and white Panda that was given to my parents for me when they first brought me home. Em has him now amongst the other millions of cuddlies she has

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #12

I know I had teddies, but never a favourite one. My Hayley howeevr has this really threadbare little thing, no idea where it came from, but it's a little teddy that had a santa hat on. Well, it's now missing the white pom pom off the end as she walks about sucking on the end of it, and this thing is very grubby nowadays, but it's a nightmare to get her to part with it for washing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
15-03-2007, 09:44 AM   #13

i never had a teddy either but made up for it since. charlie dreads me going to a bootsale cause i always come home with at least one on my bag LOL
ive got piles of them sitting all round the bedroom, although they are packed at the moment. waiting for the new flat.