Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #11

Re: Daily- Sunday....

Eileen I think the friendship goes both ways..........both lucky.

Been to work and now home, took Sal out and going to attempt to conact one last CP voucher person being trying for this one for a week now so wish me luck.

Nothing to report really. See you all shortly. Oh yes £68 for 6 numbers and 2 x £10 for 2 sets 3.Oh Mrs H I used to have a OH who did that regularly never seemed to loo what was plugged in to what and living in a falt we never had enough sockets.... eventually labled the ones he was not to touch with a skull and cross bones (for childrens stick tab comic)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
18-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #12

Re: Daily- Sunday....

It's the waste that's so annoying. Everything in the freezer must have defrosted a couple of days ago, so what we haven't been able to use today (maybe tomorrow at a stretch) just has to be thrown away. All that work! The red cabbage with spiced apple had leaked pretty coloured juices all over the bottom of the cabinet and there was water on and in all the foil containersl

He will never, ever hear the end of this!