PDA

View Full Version : Freesia Friday

cats' staff
26-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Brrr, windy and cloudy at the moment although the outlook is better- I've risked a load of laundry on the line.

I'm starting to get a few more booking in for schools so fingers crossed! As long as I'm not constantly told I'm 708 I do enjoy working with youngsters.

I've also got a tomato glut Angie- must look look up a few recipes. I hope you feel better soon Shelley.

Hope all are well and all cats/dogs/other furries and well and happy.

angieh
26-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Morning CS - overcast and damp here but not cold. No good for drying outdoors though.

I've been looking for tomato recipes and have found one that looks good and easy - HFW's roasted tomato sauce that sounds tasty and can be batched up and frozen and then used in other recipes. We're going to try that.

Scriptorium is calling today - my calligraphy group starts up again next Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hope you are feeling a bit better Shelley - do you take vitamin C or echinacea?

Have a good day folks.

Shelley123
26-09-2014, 12:07 PM
afternoon CS, Angie and all to follow.
Hope you have a pleasant afternoon in the scriptorium
Well done CS with the bookings, sounds good.
A bit better today thanks, just been to the chemist to get more benelyn as i'm coughing a lot now. No Angie i don't take anything preventative, i know i should.
Just finished cleaning the stairs, going to have something to eat and then attempt to sort through all the rubbish i've bought at auction recently, i wanted one little wooden doll but she came with two enormous boxes of glassware and china etc.

PoshPuss
26-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi there! I'm back from my travels, and today I'm trying to keep going to get my body clock back in sync.
Had a wonderful time with my sis and her family, again we were treated to experiences in California that we will remember for a very long time. My parents are getting older and the travel is stressful but I am thankful that Aer Lingus were very attentive and the assistance we got in the terminals in Cardiff,Dublin and San Francisco was excellent. Everyone was chatty and helpful. We had a fab weekend in Capitola on the Pacific coast and did a drive along Highway 1 to Monterey and Carmel- both were awesome!

Back to earth now. Ceri was treated like a king in my absence and has benefitted by long walks and lots of rehab. with Claire and Jason. He was glad to see me come home and I feel refreshed and good to know he missed me but enjoyed his break from me too :)

Going to catch up on your news now. My fur family have been having a purrfect life ;) but Pandora has decided to go walkabout since I got home last night, no sign of her yet, no doubt she will be hungry soon. Oh, and my chickens are laying :-D had my first boiled egg for breakfast this morning with white toast and butter- yum.

See you later x

angieh
26-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Welcome home PP ....... glad you had a wonderful holiday with your family. Good news about the eggie breakfast. Hope Pandora comes home soon.

PoshPuss
26-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Pandy's home safe and sound, got a bit worried by about 4 o'clock and went out calling and rattling the biscuit box. Still no signs but I heard a bang on the conservatory roof about quarter past 5 and there she was :0 She must have heard the theme tune to Pointless :-D

Another 2 eggs today :D I'm being spoiled :lol:

cats' staff
26-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Welcome back PP and Pandora!

angieh
26-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Glad Pandy's home safe and well.

Shelley123
26-09-2014, 08:21 PM
welcome back Nette, glad you had a great time as well as Ceri and the furry creatures.
How nice of the hens to welcome you back with eggs