PDA

View Full Version : thursday

pamela81
19-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Morning everyone, thought i owuld start the daily as i actually have enough time before work to do it!! Just getting ready for work on the 9-5 shift this week so looking forward to the quiz tonight. Heading to asda after work but will be back in plenty of time for it :)

Hope you all have a good day

Kazz
19-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Just got time to say Good morning and Good night.

Have a good day all.

angieh
19-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Morning Pamela, Good night, sleep well Kazz!

Very blustery here today. OH has taken Monty for a speed walk over the fields and is off to golf later, taking his waterproofs and umbrella today. I think I must tackle the skirting boards today ..... even though I am short I do find them a real pain. Someone somewhere MUST have invented a tool for cleaning skirting boards so you don't have to bend or kneel down, just need to find it!

Monty was a bit of a git at training last night - he couldn't remember sit or down and at recall, he went to the other person at the end of the room, not to OH! Embarrassing :oops: :oops: :oops: Luckily, he wasn't as much of a pain as another dog who got sent outside at one point for almost continual barking.

I am looking forward to the quiz tonight!

Have a good day peeps.

MrsH
19-04-2012, 11:40 AM
OH is at the dentist's right now (just a check-up) and I'm stuck in the house waiting for a couple of deliveries. We've had to get a new lamp for outside the front door as the bulbs kept blowing on the old one and when MrH had a good look he discovered that the porcelain bulb holder was actually cracked. We've had the old one about 25 years so can't complain, the new one was ordered on the 11th so I hope it comes soon. I'm also waiting for a yarn delivery, I found a wool shop selling some yarn I was interested in for about £2 per 100g less than other places, I think the colours are possibly discontinued or about to be but I like them anyway :D

OOH, MrH is back, looks like he's got some pastries :-D time for coffee I think! Have a good day!

Shelley123
19-04-2012, 07:05 PM
evening all, been busy today. Work until 1.00, then home briefly before going to Tesco so Chris could buy tea for his friends. He buys it, i cook. They are all tucking into Pizza, garlic bread , salad and colslaw.
Hope to see some of you later for the quiz, 8.15 if that's ok for folks

lynz85
19-04-2012, 07:57 PM
evening all, rainy, cold, dull, sunny, windy day here!!

working today, tho received a text this morning from my friend to say her dad had passed away during the night :(. poor guy had parkinsons and altzheimers, hope he is at peace now.