Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: grey tabby
14-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #11

Re: Sardines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
Easier to buy a tin of sardines . Theres only 2/3 in a tin so i would just either give as a treat or mix i to existing food. If in oil, i drain off excess oil, run hot water in tin, agotate & drain off then use as above. Same with tuna
I bought the ones in spring water. Gave him one last night and he ate it but with less enthusiasm than the first time. Can only assume he really liked the tomato sauce best. He did eat it though so will stick to those. Thanks for your help...think I worry more about these pets than I used to my children.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 BEAUTIFULL CATS!! BEAU AND JOY
JMPARK is Male
14-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #12

Re: Sardines

Thanks Velvet. I have given them the white fish ordTuna before, but not anything like Sardines or Pilchards. Have always been afraid of the bones in them.
Probs a bit over protective, but that's me ime afraid. Will try them soon because they deserve something a bit more special now and again!!