Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #11

Re: Monday's Thread

Washing's done and drying on the radiators and floors are wiped. I did have a bit of a major boo hoo over it (most ulike me) and feel much better for my howl. It did take Sebi aback as I don't think he's seen me really upset before.

Took the boys for a walk into town as Domi needed some teeshirts . . . they're some nice 'spring' stuff out there so I got him 1/2 a dozen various tops.

Just to add, our attempt to lay our allotment shed base on Saturday was a non-starter as the ground was so waterlogged OH said it would be impossible to dig. The soil's heavy clay so hopefully will have dried out enough by this coming weekend to enable us to lay the slabs. I think there's going to be a lot of preparatory work needed on the soil and I've decided I'm going to do raised beds with bark paths between. And then maybe some shrubs (gooseberry for instance) and mini fruit trees as well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #12

You are wise to go for raised beds if the soil is heavy Yola - much easier. Love the sound of the fruit trees and gooseberrys!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
16-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #13

Morning all!
I had a night of dreaming about ferrets..I wonder why, LOL!
Overcast here..just going to clean the ferret cage out today and do the usual chores.
Having my cups o joe and smoking ciggies..my usual breakfast..hahaha.
So glad to hear everything got sorted, Eileen. Hope this is the last time!
Currently reading "Flowers in the Attic" by V.C. Andrews. Used to love this author when I was in high school and since my long term memory is shot now thought I'd start reading her books again..must say, I'm really enjoying it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
Morning all!
I had a night of dreaming about ferrets..I wonder why, LOL!
Overcast here..just going to clean the ferret cage out today and do the usual chores.
Having my cups o joe and smoking ciggies..my usual breakfast..hahaha.
So glad to hear everything got sorted, Eileen. Hope this is the last time!
Currently reading "Flowers in the Attic" by V.C. Andrews. Used to love this author when I was in high school and since my long term memory is shot now thought I'd start reading her books again..must say, I'm really enjoying it!
So do I! And Leia...she doesn't like strangers, and fled upstairs; when he went back to the truck for something and she came back down thinking he was gone....and rapidly back up again. only to have it happen one more time. This time she stayed upstairs for almost an hour to be absolutely certain that man was NOT coming back! It was so funny to see her disgusted little face! Not a sociable kitty!

Don't know V.C, Andrews, will look her up.