Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-01-2007, 10:20 PM   #11

Re: Your next cat

I would love another cat but the Diva and lack of space dictate otherwise. If we ever get this place done up, sold and have a bigger place I would give it serious consideration. It would have to be a rescue cat though, moggie or breed, adult or kitten, no real prefference. Just as long as I could give the animal a loving forever home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #12

No plans for any more cats here for a long time (except the fosters cats of course)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
14-01-2007, 10:31 PM   #13

No plans at the moment, but moggies for me x

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: grey and black and white
14-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #14

OH says no more, hehe, wait and see!!

Although would just love Smokey to come back home!!

Should really do something about the fostering but trying to give Fluffy and Tom time to settle, which they are now doing quite happily!!

Angie and the gang

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
14-01-2007, 10:52 PM   #15

I finish uni in the summer, so will be moving back home - closer to my family. My boyfriend and I are hoping to get a bigger place & plan on getting another cat in September/October time.

I want to get a female moggy kitten, so Oli will have a baby sister! We have already discussed colour, but have not come to a definate decision. Hugh (boyf) wants a mainly ginger with white kitten because Oli is mainly white with ginger. I want a darker coloured cat - i'm not too fussy. I know when i go looking for kittens the one i fall in-love with will be the one we take home!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #16

If I have another cat and thats a big IF, I think it would be a moggie although I am with Luke I like Siamese a seal point Tom, the old style as they are now called. But the IF gets bigger by the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #17

I have more than my quota now, and as they are all, apart from Leo & Chancer, youngsters, cannot see me ever having any more...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
14-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
If I have another cat and thats a big IF, I think it would be a moggie although I am with Luke I like Siamese a seal point Tom, the old style as they are now called. But the IF gets bigger by the day.
If i were to ever go for a siam, i think the old style would be it...they are how i have allways imagined siamese, as nice as the moderner types are. Interstingly enough many folk say, and i kinda agree, that the 'old style' siams aren't as highly strung as the moderner types..are a bit more 'hardy' too, in the sense of ability to go out, longlivity, healthwise etc. Ah to heck with it i will just have Het's Cleo, she's lovely!
All cats are lovely, moggie, pedigree, cross, alien-all the same to me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-01-2007, 09:55 AM   #19

I just adore persians . . . coupled with the fact that I prefer a more sedentary cat with indoor tendencies AND the fact that I'm a sucker for having everything covered in fur it would have to be persians.

I do think in the future I would go for rescues rather than bred kittens (as Fifi and Balie were). Simply because as a breed they are very misunderstood and people don't really like (on the whole) to invest in the time needed for grooming them etc. Therefore I suspect they can be harder to rehome that the average cat.

Colour would be immaterial, but I'd prefer a self or not too contrasting bi.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-01-2007, 10:53 AM   #20

It's not somethig I'm anticipating in the near future.
I guess the answer will be - I don't know. It will chose me one way or another - either by walking in when there is a vacancy or by presenting itself to me at the rescue. Hopefully a boy, hopefully past the kitten-let's-wind-myself-round-my-doddery-old-mum's-feet-and break-her-hip stage