Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
20-10-2008, 04:37 PM   #11

Re: Monday's Thread

That reall is quite unfair PP, I didn't realise companies ignored the extra hour. You are still working 60 minutes more and are entitled to the pay or time in lieu.

And I wasn't aware of a new baby Congratulatoins!! Sorry I miss these important bits of info as I'm on sporadically, and probably missed your thread. When are you due?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #12

Hi, ladies. Sunny but very unseasonably cold;the far northern and western suburbs got frost last night. Here in the City it was 4 degrees, now it's 12. So didn't have to bring any plants in last night; it will warm up a bit today and tomorrow. Healing vibes for the poorly people and pusses!

When I did payroll many years ago, the policy was that the person on the midnight to eight shift was paid for seven hours and nine hours respectively at the time changes. And, as it frequently wasn't the same person, there was griping and mumbling...... but that's the way it was.

Hope the rest of the day will be fine for everyone.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #13

Ummmm - I missed the bit about the new baby too Or is my memory just so pathetic that I've forgotten?? No, I think I would have remembered that piece of news

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
That reall is quite unfair PP, I didn't realise companies ignored the extra hour. You are still working 60 minutes more and are entitled to the pay or time in lieu.

And I wasn't aware of a new baby Congratulatoins!! Sorry I miss these important bits of info as I'm on sporadically, and probably missed your thread. When are you due?
I'm pretty sure PP isn't expecting a baby herself........ I think she is referring to the fact that she is a busy midwife, Meep

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #15

Yep, Sorry about the misunderstanding Meep, I'm a midwife and ALWAYS expecting
Think my OH would have a stroke if I was in the pudding club! there would be questions asked!