Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-10-2008, 09:27 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning folks..

After a showery start the sun is out now but not for long I suspect as black clouds are looming...

Not a lot planned for today, just the usual tasks and a bit of shopping to do later.

Tomorrow is my son and daughter's birthday, we have a meal booked for the early evening, I'm looking forward to that!

Hope the poorly people are improving and everyone has a nice day..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
18-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning Mags, morning all, we have a lovely bright morning, and warmer today.....Not sure what I am doing yet, see what happens!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #3

Morning ladies been pottering about here for a while and could of started the daily but somehow my attention span was lacking and I simply veered off.........Old age is my excuse.

Lovely morning here I regret doing the gardens last week now as I am now jobless garden wise..............not even any sweeping to do......

Anyhow have a good day all have a lovely evening tomorrow Mags.

Moli I am with you no idea what the day will bring....have fun all.

Catsey Veteran

18-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #4

Opps change of plan ...see how quick my life moves.... I am now going to the cats rehoming day for the North Birmingham Branch, would like to see what they do.

They have cats for rehoming................PANIC............to be viewed and stall etc. Interesting.

Catsey Veteran

18-10-2008, 11:07 AM   #5

Another change of plan.......back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #6

Can't wait to find out "What Kazz Did"!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Can't wait to find out "What Kazz Did"!

It's another lovely day here. I've completed the holiday washing (why is there always so much? And how did we have so much seeing as we only took hand luggage? Ho hum) and emptied the grow house of the last surviving tomato and packed it away till next spring. It's lovely in the 'couryard' bit of our garden (how grand does that sound? It's not grand at all - just well located) - the sun is blasting in.
We're thinking of putting on a glass 'veranda'. Has anyone seen one in the flesh? They look great in the pictures! Have a look at some of the illustrations here.
I'm now determined to have a quiet rest of the day - I was busy busy busy yesterday and hardly had opportunity to sit until teatime, so I'll allow myself to be lazy today.
Now - I must head off and look at this new chat place. I expect it will be empty today - Saturday is not a busy Catsey day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #8

Busy here too! Have started remodelling the top guest bedroom into Dominik's room. It has an undersea theme so there will be a 8' x 10' wallpaper mural of large fish/shipwrecks/divers, some of the pictures I took from the national aquarium back in July, and a dophin border.

We'll be putting fish stickers on the glass door of the shower in the ensuite bathroom . . . he's so excited

I've just come back from Homebase where I got 3 copper-coloured 'fisherman's' lanterns to compliment the look and some lovely deep-blue underwater-coloured paint.Carried all these back in the pushchair as I decided to walk Sebi down Hmmmm. Should have taken the car

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #9

That sounds just wonderful Yola. Maybe you'll be able to pick up that possible 'designer' career you've previously considered sometime later? Not at the mo though - all things 'house' are under a black cloud as no-one has any spare cash

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #10

You all sound very busy and have put me to shame
I have the excuse that I have 4 days off in a row and since I worked the last 9 straight off this is my 'opt out' day.
Spent this morning just mooching round the shops, the rain held off til I got home. Now I'm doing my websurfing, chatting to my sis and generally pleasing myself. OH is watching rugby, so he's ok.
Anyone know how I can entertain my rather bored cat?
Posh is yowling for attention but doesn't seem to want to play with her toys. Maybe a bit of grooming time later will satisfy her.