Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-07-2011, 10:00 AM   #1

Wednesday Marathon

... no, they'll never be SNICKERS to me !

Super sunny morning here. Been for my swim, 15 lengths of 25 m pool so that's 350m. Not bad for my first swim back after my virus.

Off to a wedding this weekend and Ceri need a new shirt so off up the shops later, meantime, ironing and sweeping up. First, a cuppa. See you later.

PS where was the castle Catstaff?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Marathon

Hi PP! Glad you have a sunny day - very overcast here again and gloomy but warm.

More housework here today - when people say that dogs make more work I'm sure that a potential dog owner has NO IDEA what that means! I'm just finding out!!!

Puppy class tonight, so your good vibes requested again as they do make a difference.

Have a good day everyone.

(WHY did they have to change the name? "Marathon" sounds SO much nicer!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #3

Hi PP, Angie, those to follow. Gorgeous day here, a bit cooler at 25 C (79 F), brilliant blue sky, lower humidity and a gentle breeze. It doesn't get much better than this in late July! All's quiet, no real news.

Chris brought the rest of my plants over yesterday; too many! Some will have to go to the greenhouse; I have a call in to a committee member asking about the policy.

The new computer is so fast I can upload to PB in about a minute a pic rather than 5 to 7; so I'm getting rather overactive posting them; got a nice one of Herself in the wash basin.

Good vibes coming for class, Angie; I'm still thinking of this as quiz day! PP, have fun shopping; a wedding to look forward to.

Hope it's a really nice day for all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #4

Hi all... Home safe...

As to the chocolate bar, at least I know what a snickers is... Marathon? that's a long race!!!!!

Not long back from work, glorious day, after a cloudy start. Now having a quiet day in. Have heard we're due pitter patter tomorrow... Shall see!!!

Have a good one all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #5

Hi, PP the castle was Pickering. Just got back to the office having stopped off here

Clue, South Yorkshire and not far from the A1

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
27-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #6

evening all! another scorching day over here! went to the cinema to see horrible bosses, it was very funny. sitting in tonight watching the top 50 harry potter moments on itv

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #7

Hi all - thanks for your "good dog" vibes for this evening's puppy class. Monty won a treat for being the best dog learning his distant downs which was our homework for the week. He was a very good boy and I felt very proud of him (and OH)!!! It will be the last week of this particular course next week, but we have decided that we will sign up for the follow-on course - don't know details yet. I am sure that Monty benefits, as do we both.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #8

Well done Monty and OH!