Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #1

Wednesday's Daily Thread

It's dark and so dreary today. Had two thunderstorms in the night which woke up Posh so I had to settle her.
It's a quick hello today, off to work now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
30-07-2008, 07:58 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday's Daily Thread

Good morning, pouring with rain in our part of Wales too. Have to admit I'm quite pleased, the last two weeks have been hard work in a surgery with no air conditioning/no open windows!
Glad to be back on Catsey, I finally have my laptop back-the tea affected it more than I realised and it died completely last week. OH has dismantled and reformatted it and fingers crossed, it seems to be behaving at the moment!
Have a good day everyone! Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
30-07-2008, 08:02 AM   #3

Bright and sunny here. I am very worried about Eva although she is behaving normally, still no poop.
Maybe I should cancel the Reiki, he is due here at 9 or maybe I should wait a little and see if she goes.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-07-2008, 09:12 AM   #4

Morning everyone, dull and overcast but dry........

Nothing exciting happening here, just the normal routine...

Elaine
~ hope Eva makes a deposit soon to ease your worry. Good luck with the Reiki this morning..

PL ~ good to see you back, remember to drink your tea the next time!

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #5

Hugs to Eva, Elaine. I hope (if you go with it), the Reiki can help get things moving.

Sun shining here and it's lovely and warm with a light breeze. I must pop out into the garden this evening and photograph my path as the dust has now been washed off it; it really looks SO pretty

Next job will be to replace the floorboards in the dining room as poor Sebi was crawling around with his digger and got a huge splinter in his hand from one of the split boards

Right - back to more writing!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #6

Morning all! Been to the vet this morning (separate thread) and off out again soon to the Post Office and chemist. I need some antihistamine - those b***** fleas are biting me too and some cream.

Glad to hear you're back online PL.

Don't forget please peeps - CATSEY QUIZ TONIGHT! Expect a goodly group of eager competitors. Got some splendid questions!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #7

Afternoon, people! Another sunny and very warm day, already 30C before lunch here, and the humidity is back. Will need to water the garden this afternoon; quite dry. Picked tomatoes after the usual market run (they are out of Leia's favorite tins of chicken -- she will not be a happy camper!) One of my tomato plants, Ailsa Craig, is poorly: yellowing leaves; the other varieties seem fine...

Enjoy the day ..... hope to see you at the quiz tonight!