Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
15-08-2006, 08:15 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Tuesday

A bit dull and overcast here at the moment.

Moli & Salt have wandered off somewhere and the kittens are happily playing and snoozing.

Not got much planned for today, ordering car bits for customer's cars and that's just about it.

Have a good day everyone!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
15-08-2006, 12:55 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Tuesday

Its very bull here today, been raining.
not got much planned for today.
enjoy your day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-08-2006, 05:50 PM   #3

Cloudy, 83 degrees & a thunderstorm predicted! Got my shopping done this morning; just going to do a little housework & veg out...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-08-2006, 06:03 PM   #4

Hi all Got the last min stuff for Ceilidh going to School on Thursday. Thats my baby gone . She looks so grown up in it all.
Took Mum to see George today (a friend in a nursing home) he didnt have a clue who we were! So sad.
Came back home and started to make our meal but had to come on and say HELLO everyone.
Been really tierd these last few days, dont know why. I could go to be now if I got the chance. Then when it is bedtime I'm wide awake

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-08-2006, 07:07 PM   #5

Lack of babysitter, being extremely tired and a VERY bad internet connection means hardly any time for CP today

I hope to have a little more time tomorrow and Thursday to catch up properly as Domi will be being looked after out of the house . . . love him dearly, but hurrah!!!!

DM - thanks for your PM . . . I will respond in the next day or so - I'd hate to start writing and have my connection fold up on me