Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
10-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #1

Maine Coon Monday

Helllooooooooo, anybody out there. Where is everybody? Was it something I typed?!!

All quiet on the North Western Front here. Sun is shining, all is well. Dogs to walk, all furries fed and byesing (asleep).

My sofa is starting to look like 'Room on the Broom'. At the moment there is me, Huggins, The Big Fooze, Tess and her fave dinosaur, Scragosaurus and Scout trying to make room for herself.

Hope all is well with everyone and all furries. Have a nice day y'all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-11-2014, 04:04 PM   #2

Re: Maine Coon Monday

Afternoon FM - good to see someone is paying attention!!!

Sunshine, showers and now wind is getting up a bit. Had a very bad night here, thunderstorms rumbling around before we went to bed and then struck with a huge rumble just before 1.00 am and continued coming and going for most of the night .............. I just long for a good night's sleep. OH certainly sounds better and isn't looking grey any longer. He says he's feeling better but still gets bouts of coughing usually at bed time or after about an hour in bed. Perhaps he's developing an allergy to me???

He and Dora are out at agility this evening, so I'll probably be asleep in front of the fire with my mate Monty Bogle. Not sure how he did last night during the storm, we didn't hear anything from him and hopefully the poor little guy slept through it.

Kizzy has come for a cuddle so I'll post this before she edits it!!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
10-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #3

Re: Maine Coon Monday

Glad to hear about your OH Angie. If I have a cough it's always worse when I lie down. Very annoying. Hope Dora does well at agility. Sounds like you and the others are in the best place in the warm and dry. We have just come back in from walking all the dogs. Fagin met up with his best friend Wilson. They had a great time. Fecto has had his raw mince so he will be comatose all night now. Huggins helped him with it!