Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-11-2014, 01:10 PM   #1

Tuneful Tuesday

Well Smudge was very tuneful in the car as I took her to the vet for a check up on her diabetes- my ears are still ringing and I am in DISGRACE! They also kindly clipped some nasty bits from her backside (having managed to cut her trying to do this I'm too cowardly!) and that was the ultimate indignity.

It is a glorious if cold day today and I'm going to slope off for a lunchtime walk with the camera.This weeks assignment is composition and I need inspiration!

Hope all are well and not struggling too much with the dreaded fireworks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-11-2014, 02:01 PM   #2

Re: Tuneful Tuesday

Quite a lot colder here too, but no frost yet. OH is still coughing but did manage to stay in bed last night and so we both benefited from the thicker duvet. It won't be long before the little bedroom window has to be closed and the cats will be either scratching at the window in the middle of the night to get in or out OR will have to remember to use the catflap!!! We've had the big window open most days and nights all summer so they've got used to it and it may take some persuasion to get them back to using their own entrace/exit.

OH has been down the garden and picked the last lot of raspberries and a nearly ripe strawberry!!! Amazing.

Hope folk are keeping well and not falling foul of this nasty bug .... I am not feeling 100% today, it will be a huge bit of good luck if I don't get it too. I have ordered the lemons, oranges and honey for Fecto's Mum's cough recipe just in case.

Enjoy your photography CS - hope you find inspiration! Poor Smudge, hope she gives up singing for a bit and lets your ears recover.

A few pops and bangs last night, not much - but Monty may have heard things that I didn't and I did have to give him some Valerian drops. Dora was out with OH at agility; Monty will go out to training tonight - tomorrow's classes have been cancelled due to the fireworks.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-11-2014, 07:52 PM   #3

evening all.
glad your o/h is feeling a bit better Angie but sorry you are not feeling 100%.
Got a few bits and bobs from preston today.
Off to yoga soon

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
04-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #4

Evening folks. Hope you won't need the mixture Angie, but it is nice to drink anyway, hot or cold. Have managed to post more pics of Huggins albeit one of them twice!

Chubbiz did sing a bit if travelling so I had to hold his paw through the netting on the basket. Got a bit 'singy' when I changed gear! Mind you, he was Welsh!

Need to start washing a couple of winter coats in readiness. Done a whole basket of ironing. OH's birthday today so he got the new Wilbur Smith book and a military tie, (the one with the winged daggers on it).

Cold here now, all furries sleeping all over the house, Huggins at the side of me. He's a very warm little soldier!

Keep warm people and a peaceful night to all furries.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-11-2014, 09:01 PM   #5

Evening everyone, hope all of you are nice and cozy at home with furbabies beside or close to you.

Been a bit chilly here todaybut dry atleast. Met my friend with the baby today at the soft play area close to where i stay. Also looking at potentially changing dog walkers too so been phoning and emailing folk today!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-11-2014, 09:29 PM   #6

Better late than never!
It's been a funny old day, very cold suddenly and wet all day. Did my bit in Barnardos this afternoon but forgot to pick up more Catsan, now 3 cats looking for room in 1 tray - bad mamma!
All in this evening, some bangs and whizzes going on but Pandy may go out later as she point blank refuses to use litter. Also, all 3 are getting fussy with their food again, just when I think they are happy on Whiskas kibble and Felix pouches, it's all being left.
At least the strays are grateful!
Made a nice chicken dinner, plenty left over for curry tomorrow and sandwich too.

Keep warm and calm all of you. xx