Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
02-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #11

Re: Scottish tablet sunday

Yes!!!!! Well spotted PL. Didn't see that yesterday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
It is Sunday today isn't it?!......
lol PL, i didn't notice all day, hope people aren't too confused, like me

Catsey Senior

02-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #13

Shelley, got my wires crossed yesterday. Just realised, I send pics from my phone to my PB email address (username) then from PB to here. If I had half a brain it would be lonely!!! There again, I have nearly finished another Christmas card.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-11-2014, 05:16 PM   #14

And I thought we had a thread that was living again!!! And I know it wasn't me because this is the first time I've switched the computer on, been out at a dog show all day. Dora was entered for 4 classes and in the final one the judge took pity on her as she had been unplaced in all and so she got a Special rosette!!! Lovely purple colour, matches her collar!

Been an overcast day and raining on the drive there and back so we were glad it was in an equestrian barn, cold though. It was a crossbreed show, so Monty couldn't enter any classes well unless we'd said he was a Schnauzer crossed with a Little Git, but he was a very good boy all day so I must not be rude about him. To me, he was certainly the most handsome dog there.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #15

lol, i like that we are recycling yesterdays thread.
FM, i can manage PB mostly, but uploading pics from a folder is very slow, i can then put them on here unless they have been uploaded from a social media site, then they wont upload.
Congratulations to Dora on winning her lovely Purple rosette.
It's been a dry blowy day here, washed and dried the bedding ready for next time we come up.
Two nice beach walks, however Kwame was being more difficult than usual down the lane, pulling on the lead and generaly being over excited, we realised why after once we could see over the hedge. There was a sheep dog hard at work rounding up the sheep.

Catsey Senior

02-11-2014, 06:44 PM   #16

Angie, I think our dogs must be crossed with the same Little Git, especially Scout. Managed to get some washing semi dry today. More ironing! Must take the dogs to Lytham soon, Tess will love it. Just had a friend deliver 2 cupcakes and a little box of chocs. OH is her 'chicken consultant'. He has just diagnosed a chicken belonging to he friend as being a bit old. They wondered why she had stopped laying, not realising that hens don't lay all the time. OH explained about daylight, age, etc being factors. OH is also a 'rabbit/dog consultant' for another friend who kindly pays the fee in cherry tomatoes and homebaked bread. We love the barter system.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
02-11-2014, 09:52 PM   #17

I actually had a moment of panic that today must be Monday and I hadn't taken Erin to school!