Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-10-2014, 06:05 PM   #1

sticky toffee pudding Monday

evening all, very late for a daily.
Been on the beach today, my cousin and partner are here too and the dogs met on the beach, both ours and one of Tracy's dogs are not good with others whilst on leads, however they all got on fine. Basenjis play rough so i think they are better with larger dogs, my cousins are sibes.
Still having problems with Malaikas feet, they can change hour by hour and flare up after a pavement walk, grass, stones or sand.
She's still on the homeapathic tablets, i'm washing her feet after the beach and i've just bought her some anti bac ointment. She also has new boots which she wears on the worst feet at the time.
Went to stranraer this afternoon and tonight we are visiting my cousin for drinks and a games night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-10-2014, 06:16 PM   #2

Re: sticky toffee pudding Monday

Evening Shelley - dark here and the dogs and wondering why they've not had their supper yet.

Sorry to hear Malaika's feet are still causing a problem. I can't think of anything else to try .... think you said you'd tried Epsom salts?

Been a nice day here, blue sky and sunny but chillier than recently. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #3

Re: sticky toffee pudding Monday

evening shelley and angie.

Shelley, not good about Malaikas feet hope she iis ok, nothing worse when they arent at their best!!
Angie, hope the dgs have had their supper now!! my lot let me know if we are late for dinner!!

OH had Barney at the vet today bt i have posted up in the other pets so i dont clog up the daily! Not much to report tonight, just a boring, long day at work!!