Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #1

Mistletoe Monday

Couldn't think of a flower beginning with M, my brain is still foggy from the virus Hope I'm not breaking the rules by sort of mentioning the season of glad tiding and wrapping paper.

Had a really awful but thankfully short bout of viral symptoms over the weekend, my throat is better and the muscle ache has all but gone, except for my left shoulder which has arthritis. I had to go and collect my two new hens on Saturday as I'd made arrangements, the flock was dwindling and I wanted to get them in ASAP. These two are Light Sussex, white bodies with black neck feathers, no names yet.

Hope you are all well, have you heard from the T Touch lady yet Angie? yes, where is Kazz? hope she's ok, would be nice to hear from her again.
Hugs to all fur babes. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #2

Re: Mistletoe Monday

Hi PP - glad to hear you are on the mend from your virus. Also good to hear you have your new hens. I like Light Sussex ........... photos when you have the opportunity pls!!!

I had an email from the animal behaviourist - she uses several different techniques, including T-Touch, whatever she thinks will get the best result after she's assessed the dog. I'm now waiting for a phone call .....

It's been raining most of the day. I went out to meet some ex work friends for lunch which was lovely, although the drive wasn't so nice. The puddles are all filling up nicely.

I'm thinking mistletoe would make a nice design for a C-word card, so that's OK to mention IMO!!! Perhaps Holly and Mistletoe ....

Cuddles to fur babes from me, let's spoil 'em!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #3

Shhhhh- it's only October. I'm already having to avert my eyes from a section of the garden centre and as for the stink of the 'fragranced' pine cones in there

Very wet here- I had to go to London and the trains were late, the tube was horrible but the kids in the school I was at were great!

Home now, quick tea, off to my photo course

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2014, 06:12 PM   #4

evening all.
Nette, glad you are feeling better, hope your hens settle quickly.
CS, i agree i hate the tubes in London, scare me
Angie, glad you had a nice lunch meeting with your friends.
It has been bright and sunny here again, we are very lucky.
We've had two great beach walks