Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 2 cats
17-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #1

12 weeks old kitten

Dij is currently in foster with F.L.U.F.F. a small voluntary cat rescue who give cats temporary homes until we can find them the perfect forever home.
I'm Dij and am a male cat who is 12 weeks old. My fosters only started looking for a new forever home for me when I was 11 weeks old so I could learn as many skills and as much etiquette from my mummy and my brothers and sisters, but I didn't mind because I got to play lots and lots. As I like to play lots I would like to live with another cat who is under 6 months old or cat under 1 if they would play with me. I like lots of attention and will show you lots of love in return, I like cuddles so be sure to give me a big hug when you meet me! I won’t be neutered when we come to you but FLUFF will organise us to be neutered at no cost to our new parents. I will however be fully vaccinated and will also have had flea and worming treatments.
I would love to become part of your family.