Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
12-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #1

Tilly and Abi

Tilly and Abi are very friendly, affectionate Ragdolls and are seeking a new home, together. We are told their coats are in good condition, matt free and that they are both healthy.A change in their owner's circumstances means they are spending increasing hours alone and confined. Until recently they always used their litter tray reliably, but lately there have been occasions when they have urinated away from the tray. The reason for this is likely to be poor tray hygiene and in a new home, with at least two, well cleaned trays provided, it is very likely that good litter tray habits will return. These girls do not live with children, but are very used to children visiting and are not troubled at all and they are always gentle towards them. We are looking for a home for these girls where they will have lots of human companionship and will receive the time and attention they are so desperate for. We shall not re home them where they will be left for long hours. They have always been indoor cats. For more information about Abi and Tilly, please pm me
I will post pics when I get some

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
14-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #2

Re: Tilly and Abi

Noe re homed

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #3

Re: Tilly and Abi

Good news!