Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

20-12-2003, 08:16 PM   #1

Hi From London

Hi Everyone

London lass here!
I work in the city and love nothing more than getting home from a hard days work to be greeted by my cats. They make it all worthwhile

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
14-01-2004, 11:13 PM   #2

Re: Hi From London

Hi Tina and welcome to the forum!

You definately need some destressing if you work in London

Lol

Catsey Junior

18-01-2004, 05:01 PM   #3

Thanks Azz

It wouldn't be so bad if the standard of public transport was up to that of our European counterparts!

I don't think I've mentioned that I have two moggies (both three years old) and am possibly, just maybe, looking for a third! However I think I shall let a pedigree tempt me this time around...

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2004, 05:03 PM   #4

Hi Tina

I live in Kent and work in London - love coming home to my babies too - they chill me out when I get home.

You have such a choice of pedigree cats its so exciting getting a new arrival - le us know what you decide!

Abbi

Catsey Junior

20-01-2004, 11:35 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbi
Hi Tina

I live in Kent and work in London - love coming home to my babies too - they chill me out when I get home.

You have such a choice of pedigree cats its so exciting getting a new arrival - le us know what you decide!

Abbi
I'm feeling that, Abbi
The cat in your profile picture is adorable
Which breed would you recommend? What is it about the British shorthair that made you want one

Catsey Veteran

21-01-2004, 08:16 PM   #6

That's Amber she is 18 months old and very very indenpdent she has a little one to play with now so she dosn't need as many cuddles from Mummy - but she is happy with her companion so that is all that matters.
They are very lovely cats and mine are indoor cats and they are a good breed to keep as indoor cats. They come in all different colours and are short haired but their hair is very thick and plush - I would definaetly recommend them!

My mum has a Russian Blue but the british have always interested me and I suppose it was started off by the Sheba advert - I will get a picture of Archie posted on here as soon as possible he is a british shorthair too but a blue colour point - cream blody with blue ears/tail and face he really is stunning!

Abbi

Catsey Junior

22-01-2004, 06:50 AM   #7

Archie sounds like a fantastic little fella I also adore Russian Blues ... they seem to have a certain something about them... very elegant I've always thought!

Really looking forward to seeing Archie

Catsey Veteran

24-01-2004, 09:14 PM   #8

Hi Tina

Can't seem to post my pics on here they are all too big! My other half is trying to a way around it - all too technical for me!

Russian Blues are lovely but I prefer fatter looking cats they are very siamese looking.

What breed do you think you may go for?

Abbi

Catsey Junior

24-01-2004, 11:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbi
What breed do you think you may go for?
I really am spoilt for choice

I love the Singapuras, although I must admit they are not very photogenic and must most definately be seen in the flesh to appreciate their beauty

I'm not going to rush into it though as researching them all is quite enjoyable

Azz, help Abi out with those pictures please!

Catsey Veteran

24-01-2004, 11:44 PM   #10

Tina, I have not heard of that breed before where can I see a picture of them?

I am sure that my other half will sort out pic tomorrow, I tried to send some today to my friend in Australia and I could only send one through my hotmail account that is how big they are!!!

Abbi