Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-09-2017, 10:16 PM   #1

Saturday morning and all's well.

Good morning everyone. Saturday morning here and wonder of wonders, we had no quakes through the night.That's good for us.The last one was just after 10pm last night. Things are definitely looking up.Not so good news for my new bathroom though. The shower doors that I ordered and paid for 2 weeks ago have not yet arrived and so my godson cannot do any more work until they do.It's so frustrating this waiting. Anyway, hopefully by xmas, I will have a bathroom and hot water again.

My kitties are all fine.and looking forward to summer and nice times out on the back lawn.Willow is also holding her own. The monthly injections for her arthritis are helping and I pray that her back legs will continue to strengthen.

I'm going out for a meal with my cousin today. Think I might have Chinese. We usually spend Saturdays together as we both work during the week.

Dickens is getting small matts on his tummy and he won't let me cut them off. They're not troubling him at the moment but they'll get worse.He's really the only one that is frightened of being groomed and his fur does seem to get matts.I may have to take him to the vet and have him shaved underneath but I've heard that the fur grows back thicker than ever and leads to more matts. Is that true?

I do hope everybody is well and that all Catsey cats are thriving.Pamela, I did buy Willow one of those snuffle mats.She got the food treats out right away and then was going to settle down for a good long chew on the mat .I had a heck of a job getting it off her, but she certainly loved it. What a great idea they are.I'm about to give her some small biscuits in it shortly.

Have a great day everyone and if you have a chance ,check out the latest pictures of my babies
chilling out.