Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: moggie
sean87 is Male
11-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #1

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone, looking forward to posting here! I'm a long-time cat lover but sadly not currently a cat owner after losing an elderly cat not too long ago.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #2

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Sean87 - sorry to hear about the loss of your elderly cat. Perhaps you would like to tell us about him/her? My OH and I managed about 3 weeks after losing our elderly boy (over 23 years old) before we opened our hearts and home to Kizzy, the wee tab in the photo.

Cats owned: moggie
sean87 is Male
12-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #3

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi angieh,

Thank you for the sympathy!

She was called Chloe - black and white, no particular breed, and quite fat in later life. Towards the end, she went off her food and after some tests, we found out that she had a kidney tumour Would absolutely love to have another one but the final days were so devastating, not sure I could go through the goodbye part again!