Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Morning all

Rain, rain and more rain ......what a dreary August day it is here!

Have a big clean and tidy round to do today as I have my son coming to stay for a few days tomorrow. He's my computer whiz and always sorts out any problems I may have!

Hope everyone has a good day, we can't change the weather so keep smiling!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
05-08-2008, 10:07 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Really miserable, steady rain here today, it's so dull we still have the lights on.

Just like you Mags, we have a son who sorts out the computer problems when he comes for the weekend. Didn't we do well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #3

It's cold, windy and it's pouring outside. Dominik thankfully has an 'inside' day with trampolining organised at his holiday care I had a great night's sleep last night - best for ages - down to (I think) removing one of my 2 pillows!!! I'll try it again tonight to check it wasn't a one-off

Global Moderator

05-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
Really miserable, steady rain here today, it's so dull we still have the lights on.

Just like you Mags, we have a son who sorts out the computer problems when he comes for the weekend. Didn't we do well!

We sure did MrsH ........I hope they realise that's not the reason we welcome them with open arms!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #5

My sons don't help with the computer. They try to put toast into the DVD drive and pour juice into the keyboard . . . I'm hoping this will change as they grow up

Global Moderator

05-08-2008, 11:51 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
It's cold, windy and it's pouring outside. Dominik thankfully has an 'inside' day with trampolining organised at his holiday care I had a great night's sleep last night - best for ages - down to (I think) removing one of my 2 pillows!!! I'll try it again tonight to check it wasn't a one-off
Yola, I always had two pillows at night and also had restless nights, never thought I could ever go with one pillow. I bought a memory foam shaped pillow and was surprised how comfortable it was ......it has improved pains in my neck and back.
I even take it on holiday with me now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
05-08-2008, 11:56 AM   #7

Morning all Just got back from doing the food shopping, fun fun fun! Even came back with just what I was supposed to

Nothing else much planned for today, I'm trying to catch Fizz on video doing her milk 'dance' cos it's so funny.

Fed up of the rain, I want summer dagnabbit!

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #8

It seems to be gloomy all over weather-wise today. I have my yearly spirometry exam this afternoon and haven't been able to take my inhalers this morning. Result is can't do very much except potter about with the computer! Hopefully will feel much better when it's all over in about 2 hours or so.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
05-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #9

Afternoon all. dare I say its beautiful here, Just about to go up the forest with the dogs, then back to the dreaded ironing.....
Hope the rain has not spoilt your days...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #10

Cloudy and warmish here, 28C; one TV channel is forecasting light rain this afternoon, another says nasty violent t'storms! I'm hoping for the former, naturally; hate the lightning and thunder and always fret about a power outage.... the usual market run. I am a creature of routine..

Yola: mystory is a duplicate of Mags: had always slept with two pillows, got a single memory foam one and no more back or neck pains!!
Angie: hope all goes well this afternoon ...

Sorry for the rain, try to have a nice day despite it! Chin-tickles to all the cats