Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-05-2020, 11:42 AM   #1

Mixed weather Thursday

Morning anyone who comes along.

Weather has no idea what it is doing here today. Been raining, sunny, raining again.

Not much happening. Had 2 snuffle mats to make last night for delivery tonight on our evening walk.

My manager confirmed I am now on holiday tomorrow which I wanted as we get the bank holiday on Monday. Hubby is also off both days which will be nice. No plans yet but maybe some cycling.

Also watching the news today to see what the update from the first minister will be regarding lockdown here. Hoping it eases more but time will tell!!

Have a great day everyone 😊

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-05-2020, 04:20 PM   #2

Re: Mixed weather Thursday

Afternoon, it's very hot and sunny here. I'm sat on my sofa working with Dexter curled up next to me, fast asleep. He really has come out of his shell loads since Myshka left us and is becoming a proper lap cat. Still jumpy at times though.

Sleeping badly at the moment as I've done something to my knee and it's agony and every time I move it hurts and wakes me up. Consequently I'm struggling to stay awake right now.

Home made ratatouille with spicy chicken and baby new potato roasties tonight. Hungry already!