Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-04-2020, 01:55 PM   #1

Tuesday

Afternoon Everyone

Dinky, sorry to hear Damon still isnt very well. Hoping he is beter soon. That must be worrying for you with Willow having another seizure, i hope she has recovered from it and is doing much better.

SHelley, How is your class going? Are you stil enjoying it?

Not much been happening here.Just working and walking teh dogs. I havent ran in a week as i have no motivation to run on my own and i feel bad going out for a run as we walk the dogs twice a day.

Hubby and i have taken up a new hobby though which will be delivered in teh next day or so. We have bought Romote control cars which we are going to build!! We have both always liked RC cars from a young age so have decided to spend the money we have saved during lockdown on a car each to build and then once lock down i over, take them to the train station car park beside us at night and run them
release the inner child!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2020, 09:41 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Pamela remote control cars sound good, I hope you both have lots of fun building them.
Yes still doing exploring christianity via zoom, it's very interesting and thought provoking.