Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-04-2020, 09:22 AM   #1

Thursday

Morning,
Lovely sunny morning again, going to take the dogs out soon , yesterday a blue tit fed from my hand for the first time at our local reserve.
Then probably doing some gardening.
Pamela I am so pleased your mum is feeling better and eating again.
Your neighbourly quiz sounds great.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
17-04-2020, 04:56 AM   #2

Re: Thursday

Hi Shelley, Pamela, and all to follow.
Friday avo here and a nice day after the rain this morning. Hope everyone is coping with the lock down rules OK ad staying safe and hopefully enjoying the warmer weather. It's so nice just to go for a walk and feel the sun on your face. Much better than looking at four walls every day.

SHELLEY,you sound as if you have a busy day lined up. How lovely that another wee bird ate out of your hand . They must be so tame.

PAMELA, yes, that quiz does sound good.How wonderful that your mum is starting to feel so much better . You must be thrilled.

My Willow hasn't been too good.On Tuesday night ,she had a bad seizure in the lounge and then the next day, she had another although it wasn't quite so bad .She has had a few in the past but none for a while, and this just came out of the blue.She hasn't had any more since Wednesday and appears OK again. AND as if that isn't enough, Damon, our wee budgie is not well. He hasn't chirped or spoken for the last 2 days and yesterday he wouldn't eat anything at all. Today he ate a couple of snow pea sprouts, and a tiny bit of seed. He's sitting on Janna's knee at the moment and I've got some hard boiled egg for him which he normally loves, so hopefully he'll eat that later.He does seem a bit brighter than yesterday.

It's very quiet outside, with not many people out for a walk and no cars at all going past.It seems quite surreal really.Who would have thought in January that things would be like this now.

Anyway, stay safe everyone and look after each other.