Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-04-2020, 10:07 AM   #1

Bank Holiday Easter Monday

And all is well. Good Morning all

A change in working pattern this week due to people on furlough and self isolation and a couple who have actually broken down the stress is really getting to them a bit like you said Lynn they are waiting to be ill which I totally understand so expect this week a few changes. See what happens so a later start this week nice actually in fact its nice not to be up at 3.30am. LOL

Popped up this morning to my friends Mom (through the window) my friend and her family live in Bristol and her Mom is still here in Brum and she has early stages of dementia apparently, I say apparently as they went to take the test at hospital before the lockdown and waiting results although the quick check they do the results were confirming the memory loss. So another friend and I have been taking it in turns to go up morning and evening and make sure the house garden secure as she does not always turn the keys. Great fun have known her all my life she lets us know by phone or written message/item needed with the empty packaging stuck to the window. Honestly I think she has "SUNDOWNERS." I have been going in the evening with starting work so early but now able to do a week about morning and evening I took Gert with me for a run round the garden and left her a loaf of bread and fresh milk. Her neighbours are really good but all elderly too, so the list I think is increased daily of who to wave too LOL.

Have a great day all, I have towels on the line and when I get home plan on cleaning the car...…..

Speak later all.