Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-10-2022, 07:23 AM   #1

Friday daily

Good morning ladies.

Sorry not been around much recently. I'm currently in a hotel in Birmingham having a cup of tea before I go down for breakfast. Been really nice being down and seeing the team. Had a lovely dinner out last night. I came back to the hotel after dinner and they went to a pub/club. I didn't fancy it and I was tired as hadn't slept the night before due to noise in the hotel. I just chilled watching netflix and had a video call with Steven and the pups. Can't wait to see them tonight as actually really missed them 😪 flying home at 1045am today.

Dinky, I bet your glad to have the house back together! Hopefully the cats have settled again for you. How is Brennas mouth? I do hope it is getting better. Did Janna manage to get to work with the snow ? Stevens cousin stays in NZ and posted s Snapchat of it snowing over there. I hope you are all OK. Have Jack and Vera returned yet?

Shelley how are you? Well done on Malaika doing so well with the citizen award. We got to bronze with Mia but had nowhere to continue doing it with her unfortunately. Do you have any fairs this weekend?

Have a lovely weekend ladies 😃