Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-10-2022, 05:37 PM   #1

Tuesday daily

Good evening ladies,

How are you both?

I had a half day at work today as it is my nephews 21st, cant believe where the time has gone! Took a card and a couple of gifts over and some money for him. He got a lovely cake from his mum and stepdad and just had a lovely day. Also popped over to see my dad whilst i was there as well as i wont see him tomorrow as i fly to Birmingham tomorrow night. Im looking forward to it but not at the same time.

Had a really busy day today working on spreadsheets and struggling to get a certain formula to work so had to give up when i finished at 1230pm.

We are heading out shortly to do Robyns training so she is ready for her test in around a week to see if we have been doing the training right and its working.

Shelley, glad you enjoyed your doll fair, did you buy anything? How was the harvest festival? Did Malaika pass her good citizen? Its something i am aiming for Robyn. Mia has her bronze good citizenship

Dinky, how is Brennas mouth? I hope it is healing. Is your computer still working properly for you? Did Janna go shopping? I hope she got something nice!!!

I better go get Robyn ready to go learn some training!!

Take care ladies and hear from you soon