Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-10-2022, 08:23 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Good morning ladies,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend

Dinky, so glad to see you back online and that you have your computer working again without it wanting to overheat!!

I do hope Brenna is ok and her mouth settles down. That was so nice of her to give Janna some money to treat herself, please let us know what she gets!! Your toasted roll sounds lovely!! Sorry to hear about your knees though, i hope your own doctor can help!

Shelley, how are you? I hope you are having a great weekend. How is Reuben doing? Have you been for any nice walks with your pups this weekend?

We started Robyns training yesterday and it was not what i thought it was going to be. Was really surprised so i am happy to follow what teh trainer has shown us as it means Robyn should be walking to heel in about 4-6weeks and hopefully off lead not much longer after that. She responded really well to the training yesterday even when we were getting soaked so i am going to do her training this morning whilst Steven walks the other 2 as it hasnt to be done as part of her walks, it is completely separate. He has also said not to do it before or after a walk as she needs time to chill after it. I will do the training this morning and then we will take them for another walk later so she is getting a walk as well.

I must go and get organised to get the pups out/trained. I am also waiting to hear from my sister to see if she can dye my hair for me today as it has a few bits of grey coming in and i would rather not have it when i go to Birmingham lol!!

Have a lovely day ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-10-2022, 09:01 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Hello ladies,
Having a nice weekend.
Yesterday was our North West Doll Club meeting.
We put displays of certain types of dolls on, have competitions, a talk and afternoon tea.
A lovely day.
Later had an Indian takeaway.
Today I'm going to the harvest festival at church then food shopping.
Pamela, the training sounds great, hope you see good results soon.
Ours literally wouldn't do training in the rain.
During Malaikas indoor training she refused to sit properly on the cold floor and just hovered.
The trainer had to check with good citizenship if it was allowable for her to have a mat, lol.
It was and she cooperated.
Dinky, I do hope Brennas mouth heals soon.
Sorry you have sore knees.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-10-2022, 09:02 AM   #3

Re: Sunday daily

Ps Reuben OK but much the same.
He manages around the house and garden and short walks.
Enjoys his food.