Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-09-2022, 07:16 AM   #1

Tuesday

Hello ladies,
Last night we went to see moonage daydream, the new documentary about David Bowie.
It was weird, wacky and wonderful, just like him.
Felt almost like a dream.
Had a good weekend, went to another doll fair with friends, just to look around.
Mostly reborns, there were only 10 antique /vintage stalls for us to look at.
Struggling to get my book printed, seems nobody wants to deal with an amateur and only print 4 books.
Pamela, glad Loonah is better, what a relief.
Hope you managed a good bike ride.
Dinky, glad your arm is better and that your house is getting done.
What a shame about the money box.
Let's hope Az replies to you Pamela, would be lovely to get the forum going again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-09-2022, 08:57 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Evening Shelley and Dinky,

Shelley, the show sounds good! glad you enjoyed. Glad to hear you had another doll fair which you also enjoyed. Shame there wasnt as many stalls for you to look through though.

Dinky, so sorry that your money box arrived broken good that the company are arranging collection at no charge to you. Heres hoping your new one arrives in one piece. Glad to hear your arm is also better and no more antibiotics. Have you managed to move your computer through to your living room yet? Did your wee birds turn up again today?

My show at the weekend went really well. Had a really good day. Treat jars didnt take off though but thats ok. Next time I was in the office for a while today which was good to see everyone and actually be busy!! Came home and finished my shift. Steven came home tonight and Robyn ran out the front door when he came in and didnt come back!! Steven ran after her, i got the other 2 in the kitchen, abandoned my work laptop as i wasnt quite finished my work day, grabbed leads and ran out as well. We eventually got her about 15mins later in the same area where she snapped the extendable lead. Thankfully she went that way and not towards the main road in the other direction. Steven managed to get close to her and call her calmly and she went to him and put the slip lead on her that i had thrown to him whilst i went a different way! Thankfully she is home and apart from a possible sore muscle as the muscle at the top of her leg is a bit swollen she is fine x She is currently cuddled up beside me on the couch. Need to get training properly in place for her though as i cant take that risk again with her. I couldnt stop being sick when we got back in just through the worry but fine now.

Skye has also been quite poorly. She has been being sick the last couple of days but has stopped. Just need to keep an eye on her.

Day off tomorrow and going to see my dad as he got back from Bulgaria yesterday after having a lovely time. I have flowers i am going to take to the tree at the crematorium where i place them for mum and have a chat to her. Got some news to catch her up on from the last few weeks!!

Have a lovely evening ladies